Rubber Ducky Isopods?! Yes that correctly, I seriously just got some isopods (pill bugs, rollie pollies, wood louse, wood lice, etc) that look like rubber duckies. These were newly discovered last year in Thailand, so they're still pretty new to the hobby. You may think that they're overrated or that they're not worth it, but let me tell you, these are incredible! I have been trying to get them since that time and I didn't know what to expect, but I was honestly astounded when I saw them in person.
A special thanks to my man ReptileNerd, who reached out to me and directed me to the site that I bought them from. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have found them! Full disclosure, I paid for these and this not a sponsored video. Anyways my isopods came in great and super quick at that! So if your looking for isopods, I definitely recommend that you check this site out: https://www.isopod.com/product-page/c...
I know that a lot of you have been wanting to see some content with isopods for awhile, so hopefully this holds you down for a bit. I will of course make care videos and everything like that when I have the time, but it's not on my immediate radar. If there's any other content that you would like to see regarding isopods, definitely let me know.
In regard to content, let's circle back to some questions that I had in the video:
1. What should I stock the stock pond with long-term? As I said, I'm thinking something small, colorful and active. It doesn't have to be that, but for some reason that's all I can picture at this time, especially once I get more emerged plant growth.
2. What would you like to see me discuss in the aquascape videos? I already know how I want the scapes to look. However, I wasn't sure if there was something specific you'd like me to detail. Let me know if there is!
Also you probably couldn't tell from the video, but those blue dream shrimp for Lucas Bretz are seriously beautiful (and BLUE)! Lucas is a fellow hobbyist, who has over 200 tanks and breeds/sells aquarium livestock, plants, etc. If you're not following him, I definitely recommend that you do. He's a serious gem in the aquarium hobby! Tell I sent you, if you feel inclined to do so.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/lbknuggs
Website: https://lrbaquatics.com/
Lastly, if you use the code "BobMoss" on https://www.h2oplants.com/ you can get 10% off your first purchase!
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, leave them down in the comments! For additional content like this, photos of my terrariums and animals, projects sneak peeks and more, follow me on Instagram @SerpaDesign. https://www.instagram.com/serpadesign/
#isopod #rubberduckyisopod #serpadesign
isopod bahaya I Got RUBBER DUCKY Isopods! | |
| 8,177 Likes | 8,177 Dislikes |
| 289,789 views views | 379K followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 10 Nov 2018 |
Related keywords
amphibians nedir,diya tailors,clean up crew in sump,rubber ducks argos,isopods for bioactive,amphibians for sale,clean up crew mad max,amphibians hayvanlar,serpadesign instagram,clean up crew gif,fisher spinner,vivarium du moulin,rollie pollie gymnastics,rubber ducks standings,vivarium meyrin,diyarbakir,plants vs zombies online,terrarium moss,plants vs zombies 2,plants vs zombies 3,reptiles 7 lettres,rollie pollie ollie movie,plants vs zombies 2 para descargar,plants vs zombies 1,rollie pollie restaurant,amphibians turtles,bioactive collagen peptides,isopods,plants vs zombies 2 plantas,rubber ducks in bulk,diyanet rotterdam,amphibians animals list,clean up crew jobs near me,rollie pollie ollie lyrics,clean up crew calculator,isopods eating doritos,isopods for sale,bioactive 0,serpadesign crested gecko,isopods land,rollie pollie bug,terraria wings,clean up crew clipart,amphibians vs reptiles,isopods as pets,rubber ducks tesco,reptiles planet,vivarium cameleon,rollie pollie meaning,rubber ducks stadium,reptiles de compagnie,bioactiv v,plants vs zombies apk,serpadesign false bottom,diya,serpadesign terrarium,clean up crew bahamas,diy projects,clean up crew for bearded dragon,plants vs zombies 2 it's about time,bioactive materials,isopods and springtails for sale,serpadesign tools,amphibians list a-z,terrarium 90x45x45,reptiles 94,vivarium paris,vivarium serpent,bioactive f,plants vs zombies,amphibians of crocodiles,bioactive compounds,bioactive l,clean up crew near me,serpadesign moss,reptiles concept,isopods rubber ducky,isopoda pemakan lidah,fishao,rubber ducks chicago river,vivarium insecte,amphibians examples,clean up crew jobs,isopod lidah ikan,reptiles mammaliens,reptiles lyon,vivarium tortue terre,amphibians general characteristics,diyoza the 100,terrarium garden idle скачать взломанную,amphibians characteristics,rubber ducks kmart,clean up crew fish,rollie pollie ollie intro,reptiles liste,terrarium скачать,isopod dalam ikan,rollie pollie ollie,clean up crew snails,isopods food,rollie pollie song,isopods facts,bioactive linfar,rolly pollies dancers,fish mooney,serpadesign isopods,vivarium pour phasme,diynamic,plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 pc,rubber ducks schedule,fish eat fish,clean up crew in refugium,clean up crew john wick,fisher dj,rubber ducks for sale,diyou,plants vs zombies garden warfare,plantsnap,serpadesign youtube,fish tank,reptiles de france,serpadesign aquarium,reptiles passion,vivarium tortue,isopod meme,fisher price,fisher price argentina,isopods deep sea,isopoda raksasa,rubber ducks walmart,terrarium garden idle взлом,terrarium взлом,amphibians meaning,bioactive capsulas,reptiles sauriens en 7 lettres,serpadesign paludarium,rubber ducks australia,bioactive peptides,bioactive carbohydrates and dietary fibre,clean up crew meaning,reptiles auvergne,clean up crew game,serpadesign silicone,fisher colchones,rolie polie olie,isopods breed,plants vs zombies heroes,isopod hour,fisher argentina,reptiles en ligne,amphibians and reptiles,fisher,bioactive glass,serpadesign pond,serpadesign,diya online,plants vs zombies hack,fishing planet,bioactive d-tox efectos secundarios,amphibians list,vivarium yvoire,isopod meat,isopod for sale,rollie pollie ollie song,isopods edible,amphibians ne demek,rubber ducks in ocean,terrarium garden idle,rubber ducky fortnite,diy tattoo,diy surprise gift box,bioactive me,diy ideen,plants vs zombies descargar pc,reptiles sauriens,bioactive skincare,terrarium игра,diyanet den haag,isopoda sp,terrarium 1.12.2,vivarium fourmis,serpadesign springtails,isopods store,rubber ducks wholesale,plants vs zombies en video,clean up crew bugs,isopods giant,plants vs zombies garden warfare pc,terrarium взлом скачать,rubber ducks tickets,amphibians fish,serpadesign substrate,vivarium grenouille,fisherton,vivarium pas cher,fishing point,reptiles volants,bioactive d-tox composicion,fishman,plants vs zombies 2 pc,isopods terrestrial,serpadesign website,isopods meme,reptiles paradise,fisherman,isopod raksasa,amphibians facts,rollie pollie real name,isopods pet,amphibians parental care,isopod pokemon,fish and chips,isopods feeding,bioactive compounds definition and assessment of activity,reptiles domestiques,vivarium film,clean up crew packages,rollie pollie babies,clean up crew for wedding,isopods for vivarium,roly pollies dancers names,reptiles marins,diy scrub,diy airco,terrarium tv,reptiles mots fléchés,plants vs zombies 3 apk,vivarium phasme,diy meaning,vivarium cannes,isopods insects,amphibians features,rollie pollie ollie bug,isopoda adalah,isopod fish,fisherton plaza,terrarium minecraft,clean up crew for predator tank,isopod adalah,isopods dangerous,diyanet,rollie pollie ollie characters,diyanet namaz vakti,bioactive carbohydrates and dietary fibre abbreviation,rubber ducks seating chart,isopoda pdf,rubber ducks amsterdam,plants vs zombies para descargar,vivarium pogona,rubber ducks roster,rubber ducks amazon,terrarium tv app,rollie pollie ollie theme song,bioactive ficha tecnica,terrarium mod,serpadesign net worth,vivarium plante,rubber ducks score,terrarium terraria,terrarium mod minecraft,amphibians animals,rollie pollie cartoon,terrarium tv apk,vivarium escargot,terrarium tv 4pda,fishing,rollie pollie food,bioactive organic,isopod berbahaya,diy tv meubel,fisher island,isopoda pada ikan,serpadesign vivarium,terrarium core,vivarium pour tortue,reptiles et boules de poils ff14,diy scrunchie,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét